A lot in our lives are digitalized and coaches use it as an opportunity to do so as well. Opportunities created by going digital is that a client is able to decide by themselves when and if they are ready to accept coaching and clients have permanent access to their coach. Digital coaching can include a human or a human coach can use a digital tool to support the coaching process.
Other benefits of a digital coach include:
- Real-time coaching is made easier and more accessible
- Benefit and ease of collecting data, analyzing it, and using the data as a knowledge to understand the behavior or for motivational purposes
- Real-time communication, tracking, and receiving data fast create new possibilities for improvement. The Habinator app combines both face-to-face interactions as well as tracking important data through the app
- Some people are more open to digital coaching
- The client is more intrigued to conform to socially accepted norms
- Can be cheaper