The course of a challenge is as follows:
- The founder of a group challenge creates a goal and starts the challenge.
- The duration of the challenge is the overall duration of the goal, even if some days are excluded (a day off) from the goal. See: A day off.
- A person can participate (accept) the challenge whenever they want.
Taking part in a challenge
- Accepting a challenge the predefined goal by the founder will be created for you.
- The first day, after accepting the challenge, is only counted if it's a "SUCCESSFUL" day.
- The person with the most "SUCCESSFUL" days checked wins.
- If two persons have an equal amount of "SUCCESSFUL" days, the person who has checked the most "KINDOF" days wins.
- "SUCCESSFUL" days are counted even from the excluded days.
- "KINDOF" days are counted to streaks.
- Failed and unchecked days are counted as failures if the day is active in the challenge goal.
- Progress is tracked exactly the same way as tracking any other goal in Habinator.
- You can adjust the goal to your needs! Only the duration cannot be changed.
The idea of a challenge is to make progress together, but most importantly to have fun!